#1819, (1868-March 1937)
|Birth*||1868 ||Thomas Stratfield was born in 1868 at Finchley, Middlesex, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Richard Streatfield and Emma Wing at 5 Popham Place, Islington, London, England, together with Kate Elizabeth Stratfield and Mary Ann Stratfield.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Stratfield lived at Blue Anchor, Northfleet, Kent, England.3 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1898 ||He married Eliza Jane Luck, daughter of Henry Luck and Sarah Munn, in SEP 1898 at West Ham, London, England.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Stratfield was employed as Cement Labourer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Eliza Jane Luck lived at 3 College Road, Northfleet, Kent, England, together with Emma Sarah Stratfield and Richard Streatfield.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas Stratfield and Eliza Jane Luck lived at 39 Railway Street, Northfleet, Kent, England, together with Frances Eliza Stratfield, Annie Kate Stratfield, Thomas James Richard Stratfield, Ethel Maud Stratfield, Sarah Munn and Emma Sarah Stratfield.6 |
|Death*||MAR 1937 ||Thomas Stratfield died in MAR 1937 at Northfleet, Kent, England.7 |
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, same address as brother William and family.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with Wm R Stratfield etc.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Eliza Jane Luck & Thomas Stratfield; West Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1898, vol 4a 270.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Strood, Kent, Jan-Mar 1942, vol 2a 1292.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 2.
- [S68] The 1911 census, dates & place from census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016