Jane Britter Eggleden1
#1832, (May 1833-)
|Birth*||MAY 1833 ||Jane Britter Eggleden was born in MAY 1833 at Shoreham, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||23 JUN 1833 ||She was baptized on 23 JUN 1833 at Shoreham, Kent.3 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1855 ||She married Josiah Streatfield, son of William Streatfield and Eliza Groombridge, in MAR 1855 at Shoreham, Kent.4 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Streatfield.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Jane Britter Eggleden and Josiah Streatfield lived at Shoreham, Kent, together with William Streatfield, Jane Eliza Streatfield, Lucy Streatfield and Sarah Eggleden Streatfield.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Jane Britter Eggleden and Josiah Streatfield lived at Shoreham, Kent, together with William Streatfield, Jane Eliza Streatfield and Lucy Streatfield.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Jane Britter Eggleden and Josiah Streatfield lived at Crown Road, Shoreham, Kent, England.7 |
|Marriage*||31 DEC 1883 ||Jane Britter Eggleden married an unknown person on 31 DEC 1883 at St James the Great, Bethnal Green, London, England.8 |
|(Witness) Marriage||31 DEC 1883 ||She witnessed the marriage of Henry Middleton and Emma Peters on 31 DEC 1883 at Bethnal Green, London.9,10 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Jane Britter Eggleden lived at Crown Bldgs, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Sarah Mary Jane Curtis.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1855, vol 2a 384.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. father Thomas Eggleden, mother Sophia.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Jane Britter Eggleden & Josiah Strutfield; Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1855, vol 2a 384.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, also with Wm & Henry Brister, suspected to be brothers of Jane Streatfield.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage, William Bristow, labourer, batchelor, & Jane Britter Strutfield, widow, father Thomas Eggleden.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Emma Strutfield & Henry Middleton, Bethnal Green, London, Oct-Dec 1893, vol 1c 429.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage, Henry Middleton, greengrocer, batchelor, & Emma Strutfield, widow, fahter George Peters.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, Sarah Mary Jane; with her grandmother, Jane Eggleden Bristow, & husband William.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, aged 8.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis, from Sheila Brown.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016