Cecil Douglas Manley1
#1842, (December 1883-30 November 1924)
|Birth*||DEC 1883 ||Cecil Douglas Manley was born in DEC 1883 at Cardiff, Glamorgan, Wales.2,1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Arthur Douglas Manley and Lucy Streatfield at Chequers Inn, Bittom, Gloucestershire, England, together with Dorothy Joan Manley, Arthur Douglas Manley and Eva Winifred Manley.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Cecil Douglas Manley lived with Arthur Douglas Manley and Lucy Streatfield at 37 Hythe Street, Dartford, Kent, England, together with Dorothy Joan Manley, Arthur Douglas Manley, Eva Winifred Manley, Otway Montague Manley and Hamilton Douglas Manley.4 |
|Marriage*||20 APR 1910 ||Cecil Douglas Manley married Annie Louise Sawyer on 20 APR 1910 at Parish Church, Sevenoaks, Kent, England.5,6 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Cecil Douglas Manley was 'Hotel manager.7' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Annie Louise Sawyer lived at Rose Hotel, Folkestone, Kent, England.8 |
|Milit-Beg*||7 DEC 1916 ||Cecil Douglas Manley began military service on 7 DEC 1916 at Dartford, Kent, England.6 |
|Milit-End*||31 JAN 1919 ||He ended military service on 31 JAN 1919 at Woolwich, London, England.9 |
|Death*||30 NOV 1924 ||He died on 30 NOV 1924 at Smiths Arms, Hythe Street, Dartford, Kent, England, aged 40.10 |
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis, from Sheila Brown.
- [S17] BMD indices, Cardiff, Oct-Dec 1883, vol 11a 316.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Sevenoaks, Kent Apr-Jun 1910, vol 2a 1373.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, WW1 Pension records.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with staff & guests.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, WW1 Pension records or Cecil Dougles Manley.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1924, vol 2a 688. aged 40.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, WW1 Pension records of her father.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016