Arthur Douglas Manley1
#1844, (7 September 1886-2 December 1961)
|Birth*||7 SEP 1886 ||Arthur Douglas Manley was born on 7 SEP 1886 at Islington, London, England.1 |
|Baptism||29 SEP 1886 ||He was baptized on 29 SEP 1886 at All Saints, Battle Bridge, Islington, Middlesex, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Arthur Douglas Manley and Lucy Streatfield at Chequers Inn, Bittom, Gloucestershire, England, together with Dorothy Joan Manley, Eva Winifred Manley and Cecil Douglas Manley.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Arthur Douglas Manley lived with Arthur Douglas Manley and Lucy Streatfield at 37 Hythe Street, Dartford, Kent, England, together with Dorothy Joan Manley, Eva Winifred Manley, Otway Montague Manley, Hamilton Douglas Manley and Cecil Douglas Manley.5 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1913 ||Arthur Douglas Manley married Amelia Sawyer in DEC 1913 at Dartford, Kent, England.6 |
|Death*||2 DEC 1961 ||Arthur Douglas Manley died on 2 DEC 1961 at Willesborough, Kent, England, aged 75. |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington; Jul-Sep 1886, vol 1b 316.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis, from Sheila Brown.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapt., Islington, father Arthur D, mother Lucy.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Dartford, Kent Oct-Dec 1913, vol 2a 1223.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Nora, mother Sawyer, West Ashford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1921, vol 2a 1578.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016