#1871, (April 1842-9 May 1876)
|Birth*||APR 1842 ||John Burnett was born in APR 1842 at Wrotham, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||22 MAY 1842 ||He was baptized on 22 MAY 1842 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Stansted, Kent, England.3 |
|Marriage*||1866 ||He married Emma Clark in 1866 at West Malling, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||9 MAY 1876 ||John Burnett died on 9 MAY 1876 at Grove Hall Lunatic Asylum, Bow, London, England, aged 34.5 |
|Burial*||11 MAY 1876 ||He was buried on 11 MAY 1876 at Stansted, Kent.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 8 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1842, vol 5 321.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; John Burnett, parents John & Mary, Stanstead, Kent, fhl 1469800.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, Emma's birth & place & marriage from census.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, UK Lunacy Patient Admission records. Burnett, John, admitted 8 Aug 1874, died 9 May 1876, Grove Hall.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, John Burnett, Stanstead, Kent, fhl 1473700.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016