|Birth*||1859 ||Edward Burnett was born in 1859 at Stansted, Kent, England.2,1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with John Burnett and Mary Streatfield at Peckhams Wood Road, Stansted, Kent, England, together with William Burnett and George Burnett.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Edward Burnett lived with John Burnett at Peckhams Wood Corner, Stansted, Kent, England.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Edward Burnett was employed as Farm Bailiff, Parson's Farm.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at Parson's farm, Stansted, Kent, England.6 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 2 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1859, vol 2a 363.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with 2nd wife Emily, 2 sons, 2 daughters.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016