#1910, (December 1887-September 1923)
|Birth*||DEC 1887 ||Arthur Bysouth was born in DEC 1887 at Newthorpe, Nottinghamshire, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Thomas Henry Bysouth, Florence Bysouth, William Bysouth, Samuel Bysouth, Mary Ellen Bysouth and Mabel Bysouth.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Arthur Bysouth lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, together with Samuel Bysouth, Mary Ellen Bysouth, Mabel Bysouth, Ernest Bysouth, Herbert Hallam Bysouth and William Bysouth.5 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1908 ||Arthur Bysouth married Elizabeth Wheat in JUN 1908 at Basford, Nottinghamshire, England.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Bysouth was employed as Coal miner, hewer.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Elizabeth Wheat lived at 18 Furlong Street, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Florence Mabel Bysouth and Elizabeth Bysouth.7 |
|Death*||SEP 1923 ||Arthur Bysouth died in SEP 1923 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, England, aged 35.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Basford, Notts., Oct-Dec 1887, vol 7b 117.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Bysouth website www.shade.id.au/Bysouth/.
- [S17] BMD indices, Basford, Notts, Oct-Dec 1887, vol 7b 117.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Elizabeth Wheat & Arthur Bysouth, Basford, Notts., Apr-Jun 1908, vol 7b 308.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 35, Doncaster, Yorks WR., Sep 1923, vol 9c 681.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016