#1963, (13 January 1856-27 February 1901)
|Birth*||13 JAN 1856 ||Harriet Streatfield was born on 13 JAN 1856 at Stansted, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||1 MAR 1856 ||She was baptized on 1 MAR 1856 at St Mary the Virgin, Stansted, Kent, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with John Streatfield and Ann Cox at Horse & Groom Road, Stansted, Kent, England, together with William Streatfield, Emma Streatfield, Alice Streatfield, John Streatfield and Clara Streatfield.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Harriet Streatfield lived at Saddler's Hall, Eynsford, Kent, England.5 |
|Married Name||DEC 1875 ||Her married name was Godden.6 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1875 ||She married George Godden in DEC 1875 at Dartford, Kent, England.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Harriet Streatfield and George Godden lived at Upper Pettings Farm, Ash next Ridley, Kent, England, together with Frances Emma Godden, Mabel Godden, Louisa Godden and Herbert Streatfield.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Harriet Streatfield and George Godden lived at Longfield Hill, Longfield, Kent, England, together with Louisa Godden, George Godden, Walter John Godden, William Charles Godden and Mabel Godden.8 |
|Death*||27 FEB 1901 ||Harriet Streatfield died on 27 FEB 1901 at Lewisham, London, England, aged 45.9 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Stanstead, Kent, father John Streatfield, mother Ann. C167151.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Harriet Streetfield, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1856, vol 2a 367.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Harriet, father John Streatfield, mother Ann. Stanstead, Kent C167151.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant, Rev. Evelyn's household.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harriet Streatfield & George Godden, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1875, vol 2a 641.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 13 at census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, birth, age 4.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 11 at census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 8 at census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 7 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016