Edwin Harry Dowling1
#2037, (September 1845-18 April 1864)
|Birth*||SEP 1845 ||Edwin Harry Dowling was born in SEP 1845 at Christchurch, Hampshire, England.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived at Bargates, Christchurch, Hampshire, England.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at Turnpike Gate, Wilton, Wiltshire, England.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||He was employed as a Grocer's assistant.3 |
|Death*||18 APR 1864 ||He died on 18 APR 1864 at West End, Christchurch, Hampshire, England, aged 18.4,5 |
|Note*||JUL 1864 ||He is thought to be George Davis' father as George bears his names and Edwin lived in Bargates when George's mother Sarah did. No marriage is recorded and George's baptism records his mother's maiden name only, Edwin died, age 18, before George was born. in JUL 1864.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Christchurch, Hants, Jul-Sep 1845, vol 8 154.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with parents Edward & Elizabeth, father a baker.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, visitor to John & Sophia Whatley.
- [S17] BMD indices, Christchurch, Hants, Apr-Jun 1864, vol 2c 552.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, Edward Harry Dowling, age 18, Christchurch, no. 94, of phthisis pulmonalis, 18 months.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016