#2089, (March 1843-April 1879)
|Birth*||MAR 1843 ||Samuel Thompson was born in MAR 1843 at Wimborne Minster, Dorset, England.1 |
|Baptism||21 JUL 1850 ||He was baptized on 21 JUL 1850 at The Priory, Wimborne Minster, Dorset, England.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived at West Row, Wimborne Minster, Dorset, England.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at Tabernacle, Blandford Forum, Dorset, England.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||He was employed as Cordwainer's apprentice.5 |
|Marriage*||2 JAN 1869 ||He married Emily Maria Davis, daughter of James Davis and Ann Gatrell, on 2 JAN 1869 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England.6,7 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1871 ||The occupation of Samuel Thompson was 'Boot maker.8' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Emily Maria Davis lived at Baiter, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Annie Eliza Thompson.8 |
|Death*||APR 1879 ||Samuel Thompson died in APR 1879 at Poole, Dorset, England, aged 36.9 |
|Burial*||13 MAY 1879 ||He was buried on 13 MAY 1879 at Poole, Dorset.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wimborne, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1843, vol 8 165.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Samuel, parents Thomas & Martha, Wimbourne Minster, no 2050, p 257.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with parents Thomas & Martha & 4 siblings.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with mother, cabinet maker's widow, & 3 siblings.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Samuel Thompson & Emily Davis; Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1869, vol 5a 415.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage Samuel Thompson, 25, father Thomas, & Emily Davis, 21, father James; St James, Poole. no. 289, p 145.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 36, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1879, vol 5a 200.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial; Samuel Thompson, age 36, St James, Poole. no 554. p 70.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 1.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, aged 9.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, aged 7.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, aged 5.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, aged 3.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016