#212, (June 1885-circa 1970)
Emma Smith, Leicester, 1914
|Birth*||JUN 1885 ||Emma Smith was born in JUN 1885 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Philip Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Ruth Smith, Walter Smith, Stephen Smith, Martha Smith and Elizabeth Ann Smith.2 |
|(Witness) PHOto|| ||Emma Smith witnessed the photo of Philip Smith at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.3 |
|Residence*||MAY 1918 ||Emma Smith lived at 5 Palgrave Mansions, Devonshire Place, Eastbourne, Sussex, England.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||10 JUN 1918 ||She lived with Elizabeth Ann Smith and Tom Galton at 142 High Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Edith Elsie Galton, Hattie Galton and Philip Edward Tom Galton.5 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Emma Smith was 'Children's nurse.' |
|Death*||c 1970 ||She died c 1970. |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs, Apr-Jun 1885, vol 7a 381.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, Philip as widower, dau. Elizabeth as housekeeper.
- [S37] Family photo, The Smiths.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from a Visitors Declaration Form, B.M. 24, Ministry of Food by E Smith, to household of E Galton, 142 High Street, Poole. 10 Jun 1918.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from a Visitors Declaration Form, B.M. 24, Ministry of Food by E Smith, to household of E Galton, 142 High Street, Poole. 10 Jun 1918 and other ration books of the time.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016