|Birth*||1836 ||Thomas Warren was born in 1836 at Exeter, Devon, England.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at Magdalen Street, Exeter, Devon, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Emily Maria Davis at Market Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Walter James Thompson, Samuel Ernest Thompson, Nellie Thompson, Annie Eliza Thompson and Alice Emily Thompson.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of Thomas Warren was 'Painter.5' |
|Marriage*||5 APR 1885 ||He married Emily Maria Davis, daughter of James Davis and Ann Gatrell, on 5 APR 1885 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England.6,1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas Warren, House Painter, lived at 45 Market Street, Poole, Dorset, England.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1885, vol 5a 505.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 25 at census and place.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with parents Samuel & Mary Warren & 3 siblings.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Also Thomas Warren & son Harold; lodgers.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage Thomas Warren, father Samuel, & Emily Thompson, father James; St James, Poole.
- [S68] The 1911 census, listed as married but not with family who were at 3 Church Street.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with blended family but no father present.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016