#228, (27 May 1812-October 1890)
|Birth*||27 MAY 1812 ||Richard Titchener was born on 27 MAY 1812 at Shoreham, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||21 JUN 1812 ||He was baptized on 21 JUN 1812 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Shoreham, Kent, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Richard Stacey and Anne Titchener at The Cottage, Cockerhurst Farm, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with James Titchener, William Stacey, Anne Stacey, Eliza Stacey and William Titchener.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Richard Titchener and George Stacey were lodgers at White Hart Public House, Chelsfield, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||OCT 1890 ||Richard Titchener died in OCT 1890 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England, aged 78.5 |
- [S113] The Stacey/Titchener b&d list.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; C135122; parents William Titchener & Fanny.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, in the White Hart as lodgers, unmarried.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 78, Sevenoaks Kent, Oct-Dec 1890, vol 2a 406.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016