#2346, (1816-September 1902)
|Birth*||1816 ||Rachel Liney was born in 1816 at Bromley, Kent, England.2 |
|Married Name||18 JAN 1835 ||Her married name was Wansbury.1 |
|Marriage*||18 JAN 1835 ||She married Richard Wansbury, son of John Wansbury and Mary ?, on 18 JAN 1835 at Halstead, Kent, England.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Rachel Liney and Richard Wansbury lived at Ricketts Folly, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with John Blundell, James Wansbury, Charles Richard Wansbury, Sarah Wansbury and Edward Wansbury.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Rachel Liney and Richard Wansbury lived at Halstead, Kent, together with Sarah Wansbury, Edward Wansbury, Emily Wansbury and Walter Wansbury.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Rachel Liney and Richard Wansbury lived at Cottage, Halstead, Kent, England.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Rachel Liney lived at Halstead, Kent, together with James Wansbury and Stephen Wansbury.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Rachel Liney lived with Emily Wansbury at Yew Tree Row, Halstead, Kent, England.8 |
|Death*||SEP 1902 ||Rachel Liney died in SEP 1902 at Halstead, Kent.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Kent.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, birthdate & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, marrriage, Richard Wansbury & Rachel Liney, Halstead, Kent.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with Rachel & 5 children.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, Rachel's sister Mary Staples, and grandson Charles J Marshall from Bromley.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with husband Jesse Booth & family.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 86, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1902, vol 2a 382.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. father Richard Warnsbury, mother Rachel; C131363.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, birthdate & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016