#2369, (December 1847-December 1910)
|Birth*||DEC 1847 ||Samuel Ashenden was born in DEC 1847 at Shoreham, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1851 ||He lived with Richard Wansbury at Shoreham, Kent, together with Richard Ashenden.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Samuel Ashenden lived with Richard Ashenden at Shoreham, Kent.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1870 ||Samuel Ashenden married Martha Ann Hodge in JUN 1870 at Gravesend, Kent, England.4 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1881 ||Samuel Ashenden was employed as Bundlewood maker & oil dealer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Martha Ann Hodge lived at 7 Wellington Street, Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Mary Ann Ashenden and Martha Ann Ashenden.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Samuel Ashenden lived with Richard Ashenden at Shoreham Street, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Martha Ann Hodge.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Samuel Ashenden was employed as Engine driver, stationary, paper mill.7 |
|Death*||DEC 1910 ||He died in DEC 1910 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1847, vol 5 427.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with father Richard, age 13.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, recorded as Robert Wansbury; with Richard Ashenden, son-in-law & Samuel, grandson.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Samuel Ashenden & Martha Ann Hodge, Gravesend, Apr-Jun 1870, vol 2a 590.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, a grand-dau, Amy Elizabeth Ashenden, age 15.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 63, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1910, vol 2a 427.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016