Annie Louise Sawyer1
#2372, (December 1879-September 1925)
|Birth*||DEC 1879 ||Annie Louise Sawyer was born in DEC 1879 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||11 JAN 1880 ||She was baptized on 11 JAN 1880 at Sevenoaks, Kent.2 |
|Marriage*||20 APR 1910 ||She married Cecil Douglas Manley, son of Arthur Douglas Manley and Lucy Streatfield, on 20 APR 1910 at Parish Church, Sevenoaks, Kent, England.3,4 |
|Married Name||JUN 1910 ||Her married name was Manley.3 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Annie Louise Sawyer was 'Hotel manageress.5' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and Cecil Douglas Manley lived at Rose Hotel, Folkestone, Kent, England.6 |
|Death*||SEP 1925 ||Annie Louise Sawyer died in SEP 1925 at Dartford, Kent, England, aged 45.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1879, vol 2a 587.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Sevenokas, father Daniel, mother Annie.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Sevenoaks, Kent Apr-Jun 1910, vol 2a 1373.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, WW1 Pension records.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with staff & guests.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 45, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1925, vol 2a 594.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, WW1 Pension records of her father.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016