#238, (April 1829-December 1889)
|Birth*||APR 1829 ||Mary Stacey was born in APR 1829 at Otford, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||17 MAY 1829 ||She was baptized on 17 MAY 1829 at St Bartholomew's Church, Otford, Kent, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with William Stacey and Eleanor Streatfield at Twitton, Otford, Kent, England, together with William Stacey, James Stacey, Thomas Stacey, Eliza Stacey, Richard Stacey and John Stacey.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Mary Stacey lived at Great Burlings, Knockholt, Kent, England.5 |
|Married Name||JUN 1852 ||Her married name was Townsend.6 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1852 ||She married Robert Townsend in JUN 1852 at Shoreham, Kent, England.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Mary Stacey and Robert Townsend lived at Twitton, Kent, England, together with Jesse Townsend, Emma Townsend, James Townsend and Ellen Townsend.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Mary Stacey and Robert Townsend lived at Twitton Farm, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Jesse Townsend, James Townsend, William Townsend, Elizabeth Townsend and Edward Townsend.9 |
|Death*||DEC 1889 ||Mary Stacey died in DEC 1889 at Twitton Farm, Otford, Kent, England, aged 60.10 |
- [S113] The Stacey/Titchener b&d list, month only.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., father William, mother Eleanor. I044405.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., father William, mother Ellen. I044405.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, servant, Baldwin family.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Mary Stacey & Robert Townsend, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1852, vol 2a 455.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Mary Stacy Townsend, age 60, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1889, vol 2a 351.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016