|Father*||John Streatfeild2 b. 1740, d. Jun 1810|
|Mother*||Mary Gates2 b. 1743, d. 1806|
|Charts||Michael Jefferies' ancestors|
David Jefferies' ancestors
James Lane's descendants
John Streatfeild's descendants
|Name Variation||Dinah Streatfield was also known as Dinah Streatfeild.|
|Birth*||1779||She was born in 1779 at Eynsford, Kent, England.1|
|Baptism||4 JUN 1779||She was baptized on 4 JUN 1779 at St Martin, Eynsford, Kent, England.3|
|Anecdote*||Anecdote: 'Family tradition has it that Lane and Dinah Streatfeild eloped. However it is not likely that John Streatfield had a coachman.'.4|
|Marriage*||16 OCT 1800||She married James Lane, son of John Lane and Sarah Peak, on 16 OCT 1800 at St Mary the Virgin, Kemsing, Kent, England, witnessed by Richard Streatfield.5|
|Married Name||26 OCT 1800||Her married name was Lane.6|
|Marriage*||6 FEB 1825||Dinah Streatfield married Joseph Johnson, son of Thomas Johnson, on 6 FEB 1825 at St Michael & All Angels, Wilmington, Kent, England.7,8|
|Married Name||Her married name was Johnson.8|
|(Witness) Birth||6 JUL 1833||Dinah Streatfield witnessed the birth of Mary Gibson on 6 JUL 1833 at Farningham, Kent, England.9|
|(Witness) Employment||30 MAR 1841||Dinah Streatfield witnessed the employment of Joseph Johnson on 30 MAR 1841.10|
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841||Dinah Streatfield and Joseph Johnson lived at Farningham, Kent, together with Emma Dinah Lane, Jesse Lane and Jesse William Davis.10|
|Residence||30 MAR 1851||Dinah Streatfield lived at Farningham, Kent, together with Jesse Lane and Jesse William Davis.11|
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861||Dinah Streatfield lived at Farningham Street, Farningham, Kent, England, together with Jesse Lane.12|
|Note*||Dinah Streatfield instructed that all her papers were burned at her death by Ellen (Nell) Wansbury.4|
|Death*||2 MAY 1866||She died on 2 MAY 1866 at Farningham, Kent.13,14|
|Burial*||13 MAY 1866||She was buried on 13 MAY 1866 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Farningham, Kent, England.15|
|James Lane b. 1768, d. Jul 1823|
|Marriage*||16 OCT 1800||She married James Lane, son of John Lane and Sarah Peak, on 16 OCT 1800 at Kemsing, Kent, witnessed by Richard Streatfield.5|
|Last Edited||22 Jul 2015|
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; father John Streatfield, mother Mary. C131382. 4 Jun 1775.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), KEN; christening of Dinah STREATFIELD.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Dinah; father John Streatfield, mother Mary. C131382. 4 Jun 1775.
- [S10] AMJefferies researches, Letter to FWJ, 6 Dec 1985.
- [S48] Parish Register, Vera & Trevor Gibbons research, Streatfeild family.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Dinah Lane & Joseph Johnson; Wilmington, Kent.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Shows Dinah's name as Johnson on 21 Jun 1842.
- [S100] Non-conformist records, birth declaration for Mary Gibson, Farningham, parents William & Philadelphia (dau. of James & Dina Lane) Gibson. in father's house.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S33] Written family correspondence, From George C Wansbury to a sister; dated 4 May 1866.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death age 88, infirmity of age, certificate no. 488, Farningham, Kent..
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, Dinah Johnson, Farningham, 1851041.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), James/Dinah.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.