#2443, (1836-March 1917)
|Birth*||1836 ||Ann Bineham was born in 1836 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||10 JAN 1836 ||She was baptized on 10 JAN 1836 at Sevenoaks, Kent.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at 7 Oaks Weald, Sevenoaks, Kent, England.3 |
|Married Name||16 APR 1859 ||Her married name was Stacey.4 |
|Marriage*||16 APR 1859 ||She married James Stacey, son of William Stacey and Eleanor Streatfield, on 16 APR 1859 at Sevenoaks, Kent.5,4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Ann Bineham lived at Oaks Weald, Sevenoaks, Kent, England, together with Albert Stacey.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Ann Bineham and James Stacey lived at Sevenoaks RC Cottage, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Albert Stacey, Ellen Stacey, Caroline Sarah Stacey, Sarah Ann Stacey and Mary Jane Stacey.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Ann Bineham and James Stacey lived at Darenth Hill, Darenth, Kent, England, together with Ellen Stacey, Caroline Sarah Stacey, Sarah Ann Stacey and Emily Elizabeth Stacey.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||3 APR 1911 ||Ann Bineham lived with Sarah Ann Stacey and John Drewry at 5 Orange Tree Place, Wilmington, Kent, England, together with Emily Ida Drewry, John Drewry and James Stacey.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1917 ||Ann Bineham died in MAR 1917 at Dartford, Kent, England.9 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, Sevenoaks, Kent, father James Byneham, mother Mary.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with parents James & Mary Bineham, & 3 siblings.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, James Stacey, father William, & Ann Bincham, father James; Sevenoaks, Kent. no 1473693.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, James Stacey & Ann Bincham, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1859, vol 2a 532.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, staying with parents, James & Mary Bineham.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Dartford, Kent, Mar 1917, vol 2a 1073.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, aged 10 months.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, aged 8.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016