#2444, (December 1864-September 1903)
|Birth*||DEC 1864 ||Ellen Stacey was born in DEC 1864 at Farningham, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||8 JAN 1865 ||She was baptized on 8 JAN 1865 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Farningham, Kent, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with James Stacey and Ann Bineham at Sevenoaks RC Cottage, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Albert Stacey, Caroline Sarah Stacey, Sarah Ann Stacey and Mary Jane Stacey.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Ellen Stacey lived with James Stacey and Ann Bineham at Darenth Hill, Darenth, Kent, England, together with Caroline Sarah Stacey, Sarah Ann Stacey and Emily Elizabeth Stacey.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Ellen Stacey was employed as Paper Factory Hand.2 |
|Married Name||MAR 1886 ||Her married name was Carroll.5 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1886 ||She married James Morris Carroll in MAR 1886 at Dartford, Kent, England.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Ellen Stacey and James Morris Carroll lived at Blackwall Lane, Greenwich, London, England, together with Emily Elizabeth Stacey and Beatrice Ellen Carroll.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Ellen Stacey and James Morris Carroll lived at Main Street, Sutton at Hone, Kent, England, together with Emily Carroll, John M Carroll, George Carroll and Mabel Valentine L Carroll.7 |
|Death*||SEP 1903 ||Ellen Stacey died in SEP 1903 at Dartford, London, England, aged 38.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1864, vol 2a 321.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, Farningham, Kent, father James, mother Ann.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1886, vol 2a 537.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 38, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1903, vol 2a 299.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 14.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016