Mary Ann Payton1
#2465, (1835-June 1928)
|Birth*||1835 ||Mary Ann Payton was born in 1835 at Plaxtol, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||30 MAR 1861 ||She married Thomas Stacey, son of William Stacey and Eleanor Streatfield, on 30 MAR 1861 at Farnhurst, Sussex, England.3,4,5 |
|Death*||JUN 1928 ||Mary Ann Payton died in JUN 1928 at Southfleet, Kent, England.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, a marriage of Thomas Stacey & Mary Ann Payten, Midhurst, Sussex, Apr-Jun 1861, vol 2b 539.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age 76.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage of Thomas Stacey & Mary Ann Payten, Midhurst, Sussex, Apr-Jun 1861, vol 2b 539.
- [S68] The 1911 census, married 52 years at census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Mary Ann Payton & Thomas Stacey, Farnhurst, Sussex.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 91, Medway, Kent, Jun 1928. vol 2a 892.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016