Mary Ann Harber1
#250, (1818-September 1893)
|Birth*||1818 ||Mary Ann Harber was born in 1818 at Bromley, Kent, England.4 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1838 ||She married Thomas Lane, son of James Lane and Dinah Streatfield, in JUL 1838 at Dartford, Kent, England.5 |
|(Witness) Death||2 MAY 1866 ||Mary Ann Harber witnessed the Death of Dinah Streatfield on 2 MAY 1866 at Farningham, Kent, England.6,7 |
|Death*||SEP 1893 ||Mary Ann Harber died in SEP 1893 at Dartford, Kent.8 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, KEN 0869/56/20 Brother's name HARBER.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, staying with Thomas Lane.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt.of brother Stephen; Cobham, Kent; father Henry, mother Susanna.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Aged 62.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Mary Ann Harber & Thomas Lane; Dartford Kent, Jul-Sep 1838 vol 5 135.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death; age 88, Farningham, Kent. no. 488. infirmity of age.
- [S33] Written family correspondence, From George C Wansbury to a sister; dated 4 May 1866.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 74, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1893, vol 2a 327.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016