#269, (1801-September 1842)
|Birth*||1801 ||Martha Utfield was born in 1801.1 |
|Marriage*||3 NOV 1833 ||She married Richard Wansbury, son of William Wansbury and Mary Cansfield, on 3 NOV 1833 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Bromley, Kent, England, witnessed by John Smith and Maria Richards.2 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Wansbury.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Martha Utfield and Richard Wansbury lived at Shoreham, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||SEP 1842 ||Martha Utfield died in SEP 1842 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.5 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age of 50 at census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Robert Wansbury, bachelor, & Martha Utfield, widow; Bromley Parish, No. 329, Page 110. Hand written extract to Robert Wansbury, Shoreham, Kent, dated 11 June 1837 by J.E.Newell, Minister of Bromley.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage certificate.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, also with Ann Hatfield, age 14, servant.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1842, vol 5 315.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016