Agnes Harriet Ware1
#2814, (March 1877-September 1938)
|Birth*||MAR 1877 ||Agnes Harriet Ware was born in MAR 1877 at Cudham, Kent, England.1 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Weir.2 |
|Marriage*||30 MAY 1897 ||She married Henry Stacey, son of William Stacey and Eliza White, on 30 MAY 1897 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, England.3 |
|Married Name||JUN 1897 ||Her married name was Stacey.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Agnes Harriet Ware and Henry Stacey lived at Ethel Terrace, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Percival Henry Stacey, Mary Anne E Stacey and Lilly Stacey.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Agnes Harriet Ware and Henry Stacey lived at Fairlawn Cottage, Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Percival Henry Stacey, Mary Anne E Stacey, Lilly Stacey, Kathleen Minnie Stacey, Ethel Stacey, Edith Stacey and Charles Stacey.6 |
|Death*||SEP 1938 ||Agnes Harriet Ware died in SEP 1938 at Bromley, Kent, England, aged 61.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1877, vol 2a 379.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, family recorded as Weir in census at Cudham.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Henry Stacey & Agnes Harriet Saw, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 2a 845
Parent James Saw.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Henry Stacey & Agnes Harriet Saw, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 2a 845.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, as Harry Stacey, also with James Ware, in law, widower, age 78, Brasted & Charles Ware, 16.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 62, Bromley, Kent, Sep 1938, vol 2a 713.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016