Mary Ann Miles1
#283, (July 1872-14 January 1944)
|Name Variation|| ||Mary Ann Miles was also known as Polly. |
|Birth*||JUL 1872 ||She was born in JUL 1872 at Shoreham, Kent, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||4 APR 1881 ||She lived with George Miles and Eliza Stacey at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Mary Jane Thomas.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Miles lived with George Miles and Eliza Stacey at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, together with Mary Jane Thomas, Richard Stacey and Harriet Stacey.3 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Vallins. |
|Marriage*||APR 1893 ||Mary Ann Miles married Henry Thomas Vallins, son of James Vallins and Jane Carter, in APR 1893 at Bromley, Kent, England.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ann Miles and Henry Thomas Vallins lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, together with Sabina Mary Vallins and George Henry Vallins B.A.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Ann Miles was employed as Life & Fire Insurance.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and Henry Thomas Vallins lived at 36 Hawthorn Grove, Penge, Middlesex, England, together with Sabina Mary Vallins, Rev. Hedley James Vallins and George Henry Vallins B.A.7 |
|Residence*||JAN 1937 ||Mary Ann Miles lived at 9 Laurel Grove, Penge, Middlesex, England.8 |
|Death*||14 JAN 1944 ||She died on 14 JAN 1944 at 4 Chesham Crescent, Penge, Middlesex, England, aged 71.9 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, KEN 0906/10/14.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent Jul-Sep 1872, vol 2a 52.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bromley, Kent , Apr-Jun 1893, vol 2a 807.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, 7 rooms.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to wife, Mary Ann.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to dau. Sabina.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016