James John Hood1
#2855, (1854-December 1931)
|Birth*||1854 ||James John Hood was born in 1854 at Ryarsh, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||22 JAN 1854 ||He was baptized on 22 JAN 1854 at Ryarsh, Kent.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1878 ||He married Emma Streatfield, daughter of John Streatfield and Ann Cox, in JUN 1878 at St Mary the Virgin, Stansted, Kent, England.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||James John Hood lived at Knatt House, West Kingsdown, Kent, England, together with Ernest John Hood.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||James John Hood lived at Bull Lane, Mereworth, Maidstone, Kent, England.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Gamekeeper.5 |
|Death*||DEC 1931 ||He died in DEC 1931 at Malling, Kent, England.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1853, vol 2a 307.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, James John Hood, mother Amy Hood, Ryarsh, Kent, 0992533.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, John Hood & Emma Sturtfield, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1878, vol 2a 791.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, John as widower, with sister Mary Blake.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with wife Hepzibah, m 17 years; 2 son and 3 dau.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Malling, Kent Dec 1931, vol. 2a 995.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with father, age 11.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016