#32, (27 January 1881-2 May 1969)
|Birth*||27 JAN 1881 ||George Charsley was born on 27 JAN 1881 at Streatham, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||18 JUN 1911 ||He married Alice Ethel Jefferies, daughter of Peter Button Jefferies and Sarah Harrington, on 18 JUN 1911 at The Parish Church of St Leonard, Streatham, Surrey, England, witnessed by Albert Henry Jefferies.2,4 |
|(Witness) Burial||15 FEB 1928 ||George Charsley witnessed the burial of Sarah Harrington on 15 FEB 1928 at Streatham Cemetery, Streatham, Surrey, England.5 |
|Death*||2 MAY 1969 ||George Charsley died on 2 MAY 1969 at 355 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, London, England, aged 88.6,3 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wandsworth, London, Jan-Mar 1881, vol 1d 779.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, MB421221 George CHARSLEY, Alice Ethel JEFFERIES.
- [S34] Charsley, Marjorie (33), pers.comm., from Charsley family website.
- [S11] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1895-1928 Diaries, June 1911; Also witnessed by Marion PIERCE.
- [S66] Obit., In Obituary notice from the Streatham News p 5 17 Feb 1928. Service at house by Rev Walter Penny of Croydon.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 88, Camberwell, London, Jun 1969, vol 5a 1168.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016