Edna Phyllis Lock1
#3282, (9 May 1907-)
|Birth*||9 MAY 1907 ||Edna Phyllis Lock was born on 9 MAY 1907 at St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Isles.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Henry Thomas Lock and Agnes Mary Waterman at Mt Pellier, Mount Row, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Isles, together with Elsie Agnes Lock, Ida Lock, Rita Maud Lock, Winnifred May Lock, Gertrude Olive Lock, Percival Bolton Lock, Wilfred Maurice Lock, Hilda Alice Lock, Nellie Muriel Lock and Marjorie Nina Lock.3 |
|(Witness) Emigration||14 MAY 1912 ||Edna Phyllis Lock emigrated with Agnes Mary Waterman on 14 MAY 1912 from Southampton, Hampshire, England.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1921 ||Edna Phyllis Lock lived with Henry Thomas Lock and Agnes Mary Waterman at Mission, British Columbia, Canada, together with Winnifred May Lock, Percival Bolton Lock, Wilfred Maurice Lock, Nellie Muriel Lock, Marjorie Nina Lock, Gertrude Olive Lock, Roy Scott and Norman Scott.5 |
|Married Name||26 FEB 1927 ||Her married name was Lawrence.6 |
|Marriage*||26 FEB 1927 ||Edna Phyllis Lock married Milton Calvert Lawrence on 26 FEB 1927 at All Saints, Mission, British Columbia, Canada, witnessed by Nellie Muriel Lock.6 |
|Residence*||1962 ||Edna Phyllis Lock and Milton Calvert Lawrence lived at Dewdney Trunk Road, Haney, British Columbia, Canada.7 |
|Residence||1974 ||Edna Phyllis Lock and Milton Calvert Lawrence lived at 11750 Burnett Street, Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.8 |
- [S68] The 1911 census, ages & place.
- [S117] Channel Islands Birth & baptisms., birth, parents Henry Thomas Lock & Agnes Mary Waterman, fn 473986.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, passengers at Quebec, MV Ascania; Agnes M Lock & family, to join husband; Mission City, BC.
- [S111] Canada Census.
- [S119] Canada marriage index, marriage; Milton Calvert Lawrence, 20, father James Henry, mother Emma Jane Knight, & Edna Phyllis Lock, 19, father Henry Thomas, mother Agnes Mary Waterman. at All Saints Church, Mission. no 71. 27-09-323613.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada voters lists, BC, Fraser Valley, 1962.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada voters lists, BC, Fraser Valley, 1974.
- [S118] Canada Death Index, death, age 24, Greenwood, BC, 1952-09-008527.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, ancestry.com; Waterman family tree, no sources.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016