Jonathan James Morris1
#3298, (December 1877-9 January 1931)
|Birth*||DEC 1877 ||Jonathan James Morris was born in DEC 1877 at Maxey, Lincolnshire, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with James Cave Morris and Sophia Smith at GNR Welland Gate House, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Joseph Morris and Harriet Morris.4 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1903 ||Jonathan James Morris married Maud Beninngton in JUL 1903 at Peakirk, Northamptonshire, England.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Jonathan James Morris was employed as Railway Signalman.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Maud Beninngton lived at 26 Gracemead Cottages, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England, together with Eva Jane Morris, James Benington Morris and Harriet Maud Morris.6 |
|Employment||1930 ||Jonathan James Morris was employed as Divisional Superintendant, (railways.)7 |
|Death*||9 JAN 1931 ||He died on 9 JAN 1931 at 4 Sleaford Road, Boston, Lincolnshire, England, aged 53.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Oct-Dec 1877, vol 3b 263.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Oct-Dec 1877, vol 3b 263. as Morriss.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Maud Benington & Jonathan James Morris; Peterborough, Jul-Sep 1903, vol. 3b 537.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, register of marriage; occupation on dau. marriage.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, Boston, Lincs. age 53, Jan-Mar 1931, vol. 7a 567.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Ellen Morris, widow.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016