Mary Jane Ashenden1
#3309, (June 1871-19 May 1951)
|Birth*||JUN 1871 ||Mary Jane Ashenden was born in JUN 1871 at Gravesend, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||25 JUN 1871 ||She was baptized on 25 JUN 1871 at St John the Baptist, Meopham, Kent, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Martha Ann Hodge and Samuel Ashenden at 7 Wellington Street, Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Martha Ann Ashenden.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Jane Ashenden lived with Samuel Ashenden and Martha Ann Hodge at 13 Trafalgar Road, Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Edith Lilian Ashenden, Thomas Henry Ashenden and Amy Elizabeth Ashenden.5 |
|Married Name||DEC 1893 ||Her married name was Carpenter.6 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1893 ||Mary Jane Ashenden married Bernard Martin Carpenter in DEC 1893 at Gravesend, Kent.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Jane Ashenden and Bernard Martin Carpenter lived at 17 The Terrace, Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Leonard Horace Carpenter, Ivy Carpenter and Harry Bernard Carpenter.7 |
|Residence||1927 ||Mary Jane Ashenden and Bernard Martin Carpenter lived at 58 Elm Park Road, Finchley, London, England, together with Harry Bernard Carpenter.8 |
|Death*||19 MAY 1951 ||Mary Jane Ashenden died on 19 MAY 1951 at 126 Landor Road, Brixton, London, England, aged 79.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Gravesend, Kent, Apr-Jun 1871, vol 2a 396.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Martha Jane Ashenden, parents Samual & Martha Ann, Meopham, Kent.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Jane Ashenden & Bernard Martin Carpenter, Grvesend, Kent, Oct-Dec 1893, vol 2a 871.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Roll, Finchley, 1927, p 30.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, death date and place. probate to George William Carpenter.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016