#362, (1771-September 1843)
|Birth*||1771 ||Joseph Johnson was born in 1771 at Farningham, Kent, England.4,5 |
|Baptism||17 NOV 1771 ||He was baptized on 17 NOV 1771 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Farningham, Kent, England.6 |
|Marriage*||6 FEB 1825 ||He married Dinah Streatfield, daughter of John Streatfeild and Mary Gates, on 6 FEB 1825 at St Michael's Church, Wilmington, Kent, England.7,8 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1841 ||Joseph Johnson was employed as Agricultural Labourer.9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Dinah Streatfield lived at Farningham, Kent, together with Emma Dinah Lane, Jesse Lane and Jesse William Davis.9 |
|Death*||SEP 1843 ||Joseph Johnson died in SEP 1843 at Farningham, Kent.10 |
|Burial*||1 OCT 1843 ||He was buried on 1 OCT 1843 at Farningham, Kent.11 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, name in census.
- [S10] AMJefferies researches, Letter to FWJ, 6 Dec 1985.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982).
- [S48] Parish Register, from Ron Ellis; Streatfeild (Streatfield) generations.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 70 at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Joseph, parents Thomas & Mary Johnson, Farningham, 992519.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Dinah Lane & Joseph Johnson; Wilmington, Kent.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Shows Dinah's name as Johnson on 21 Jun 1842.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1843, vol 5 67.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, Joseph Johnson, Farningham, 1851041.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016