#371, (1819-March 1888)
|Birth*||1819 ||Frances Camp was born in 1819 at Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, England.2,3 |
|Marriage*||12 APR 1842 ||She married James Harrington, son of John Harrington and Sarah Franklin, on 12 APR 1842 at Independent (Congregational) Church, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, witnessed by John Harrington and Mary Ann King.4,5 |
|Death*||MAR 1888 ||Frances Camp died in MAR 1888 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, England.6 |
- [S15] CHARSLEY nee MARTIN, Rosemary Elizabeth; Communications, Jan 1996.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Aged 62.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, aged 42.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage, James HARRINGTON, Frances CAMP, MX858289.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Frances Camp & James Harrington, Halstead, Essex, Apr-Jun 1842, vol 12 175.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Halstead, Essex, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 4a 357, age 68.
- [S11] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1895-1928 Diaries, 25 Dec 1908: Alice called with news of Walter's aunt's death Mrs Mulcock aged 55 yrs.
- [S8] Miscellaneous trees; Internet resources, Beatrice Winder tree
Recorded on 1891 Cenus living at 142 Swan Street Sible Headingham working as a Shirt Neadle woman.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, ESS 1804/10/13 Aged 21.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016