Charles Richard Wansbury1
#3720, (September 1841-March 1888)
|Birth*||SEP 1841 ||Charles Richard Wansbury was born in SEP 1841 at Halstead, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Richard Wansbury and Rachel Liney at Ricketts Folly, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with John Blundell, James Wansbury, Sarah Wansbury and Edward Wansbury.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Charles Richard Wansbury lived with James Wansbury at Halstead, Kent.4 |
|Marriage*||28 AUG 1865 ||Charles Richard Wansbury married Eliza Mantle on 28 AUG 1865 at St Nicholas, Deptford, Kent, England.5,6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Charles Richard Wansbury was employed as Labourer.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Eliza Mantle lived at Park Corner, Knockholt, Kent, England, together with Alfred Richard Wansbury, James Samuel Wansbury and Henry Wansbury.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Charles Richard Wansbury and Eliza Mantle lived at Sevenoaks Road, Knockholt, Kent, England, together with James Samuel Wansbury, Henry Wansbury, Charles Wansbury, Lizzie Wansbury, Jane Wansbury and Edward Wansbury.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1888 ||Charles Richard Wansbury died in MAR 1888 at Bromley, Kent, England, aged 46.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1841, vol 5 380.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, birthdate & place.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, as lodgers with Thomas Adkins & family.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Charles Richard Wansbury, father Richard, & Eliza Mantle, father Richard; St Nicholas, Deptford. no 41. p 21.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Charles Richard Wansbury & Eliza Mantle; Greenwich, Kent, Jul-Sep 1865, vol 1d 1011.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 46, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 2a 277.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016