#3727, (September 1867-September 1958)
|Birth*||SEP 1867 ||Emma Bettles was born in SEP 1867 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Stephen Bettles and Emma Gurry at Towngate, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Emma Bettles lived at 1 Market Place, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She and Robert Templeman lived at Barnes Yard, High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.5 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1887 ||Emma Bettles married Henry Williams in SEP 1887 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.6 |
|Married Name||4 OCT 1890 ||Her married name was Templeman.7 |
|Marriage*||4 OCT 1890 ||She married Robert Templeman on 4 OCT 1890 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Emma Bettles and Robert Templeman lived at Rowsley Cottage, Gladstone St., Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, together with Emma Templeman and Ethel Templeman.9 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emma Bettles and Robert Templeman lived at 341 Gladstone Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, together with Robin Templeman, Ethel Templeman, Leonard Templeman, Sidney Templeman, Kathleen Templeman and Emma Gurry.7 |
|Death*||SEP 1958 ||Emma Bettles died in SEP 1958 at Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1866, vol 7a 287.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant, age 14, William Gaunt, Outfitter.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Emma Bettles & Henry Williams, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1887, vol 7a 562.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Emma Williams, widow, age 24, & Robert Templeman; Market Deeping.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 92, Peterborough, Sep 1958, vol 3b 589.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016