#3826, (21 January 1867-26 August 1948)
|Birth*||21 JAN 1867 ||Harriet Burkin was born on 21 JAN 1867 at Croydon, Surrey, England.1,3 |
|Baptism||24 MAR 1867 ||She was baptized on 24 MAR 1867 at St John's Church, Croydon, Surrey, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Charles Burkin and Esther Lane at 7, Brighton Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Harriet Lane, George Burkin and Ellen Burkin.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Harriet Burkin lived with Charles Burkin and Esther Lane at Brighton Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with George Burkin.5 |
|Residence*||1905 ||Harriet Burkin lived at 55 Wellington Terrace, Wellington, North Island, New Zealand.6 |
|Married Name||1906 ||Her married name was Norman.7 |
|Marriage*||1906 ||She married John William Norman in 1906 at Wellington, North Island, New Zealand.7 |
|Death*||26 AUG 1948 ||Harriet Burkin died on 26 AUG 1948 at Wellington, North Island, aged 81.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1867, vol 2a 193.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & birthplace.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Harriet Burkin, parents Charles & Esther, St John, Croydon, no 3131, p 392.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, Wellington North Roll, 1905. gives address.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, marriage, John William Norman & Harriet Burkin, NZ, 1906, fn 803.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, Cemetery Records; Esther Burkin, age 76, Karori Cemetery, Area 02, bock A, row 13, plot 077. Records the deaths of John William Noman & Harriet Burkin, his wife, age 81.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016