Kate Emma Lane1
#3830, (19 June 1879-6 March 1948)
|Birth*||19 JUN 1879 ||Kate Emma Lane was born on 19 JUN 1879 at Croydon, Surrey, England.1,3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with William James Lane and Sarah Ann James at Brighton Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Arthur Henry Lane, Ada Ellen Lane and William Walter Lane.4 |
|Baptism||13 NOV 1881 ||Kate Emma Lane was baptized on 13 NOV 1881 at St John the Baptist, Croydon, Surrey, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with William James Lane and Sarah Ann James at 11 Brighton Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Arthur Henry Lane, William Walter Lane, Minnie Lane, Sarah Maud Lane, Florence Lane, Rose Lane and Frederick Lane.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Kate Emma Lane was employed as Domestic Cook.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 46 St Peters Road, Croydon, Surrey, England.6 |
|(Witness) Marriage||19 MAR 1913 ||She witnessed the marriage of Walter Samuel Wonham and Minnie Lane on 19 MAR 1913 at Emmanuel Church, Croydon, Surrey, England.7 |
|Residence||FEB 1948 ||Kate Emma Lane lived at Croydon, Surrey.8 |
|Death*||6 MAR 1948 ||She died on 6 MAR 1948 at Croydon Hospital, Croydon, Surrey, England, aged 68.8,9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Kate Emma Lane, parents Willam & Sarah Ann, St John, Croydon, no 1456, p 182.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrrey, Jul-Sep 1879, vol 2a 216.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, in Massey Household as Domestic cook.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Walter Samuel Wonham, 29, father Samuel & Minnie Lane, 26 father William, Emmanuel Church, Croydon, no 143, p 72.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Minnie Wonham, widow.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 68, Croydon, Surrey, Mar 1948, vol 5g 131.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wimbourne, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1914, vol 5a 400.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016