#4089, (September 1838-December 1916)
|Birth*||SEP 1838 ||William Wickham was born in SEP 1838 at Higham, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||7 NOV 1863 ||He married Emma Booker, daughter of William Booker and Esther Lane, on 7 NOV 1863 at St Mary's Church, Chatham, Kent, England.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||William Wickham and Emma Booker lived at 4 Dilley Road, Frindsbury, Kent, England.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||William Wickham lived at 7 Wates Almshouses, Rochester, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||DEC 1916 ||He died in DEC 1916 at Rochester, Kent, England, aged 78.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, North Aylesford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1838, vol 5 347.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Emma Booker, 24, father William, & William Wickham, St Mary's Chatham p218.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, widower, retired domestic gardener.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Medway, Kent, Dec 1916, vol 2a 1001.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016