Frederick K Barber1
#4366, (1870-1 October 1955)
|Birth*||1870 ||Frederick K Barber was born in 1870 at Eynsford, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1891 ||He married Louisa Booker Webb, daughter of George Frank Webb and Esther Dennis Booker, in JUN 1891 at Eynsford, Kent.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Frederick K Barber and Louisa Booker Webb lived at High Street, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Florence Louisa Barber, Fred Dennis Barber, Beatrice Ethel Barber and Sidney George Barber.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick K Barber was employed as Nursery garden labourer.4 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Louisa Booker Webb lived at Eynsford, Kent, together with Beatrice Ethel Barber and Sidney George Barber.4 |
|Residence*||SEP 1955 ||Frederick K Barber lived at 1 Ford Cottages, Eynsford, Kent, England.5 |
|Death*||1 OCT 1955 ||He died on 1 OCT 1955 at Stone House Hospital, Stone, Kent, England.5 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Louisa Webb & Fred Barber, Medway, Kent, Apr-Jun 1891, vol 2a 878.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, next to Eynsford House.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to widow Louisa Booker Barber.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016