#4477, (March 1873-1945)
|Birth*||MAR 1873 ||Charles Wansbury was born in MAR 1873 at Knockholt, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Charles Richard Wansbury and Eliza Mantle at Sevenoaks Road, Knockholt, Kent, England, together with James Samuel Wansbury, Henry Wansbury, Lizzie Wansbury, Jane Wansbury and Edward Wansbury.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Charles Wansbury lived with Eliza Mantle at London Road, Halstead, Kent, England, together with Alfred Richard Wansbury, Henry Wansbury, Lizzie Wansbury, Jane Wansbury, Edward Wansbury, Stephen Wansbury and Annie Wansbury.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Wansbury lived with Eliza Mantle at 5 Hazel Cottages, Halstead, Kent, England, together with James Samuel Wansbury, Lizzie Wansbury, Edward Wansbury, Stephen Wansbury and Charles Norris.5 |
|Emigration*||26 MAY 1911 ||Charles Wansbury emigrated on 26 MAY 1911 from London, London, England, to Fremantle, WA.6 |
|Milit-Beg*||4 AUG 1915 ||He began military service on 4 AUG 1915 at Blackboy Hill, WA, Australia.7 |
|Milit-End||4 MAY 1917 ||He transported to WA on 4 MAY 1917 at MV 'Thermistocles', Weymouth, Dorset, England.7 |
|Milit-End*||26 JUL 1917 ||He ended military service on 26 JUL 1917 at Perth, WA, Australia.7 |
|Death*||1945 ||He died in 1945 at Perth, WA.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1873, vol 2a 360.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, & 2 grandsons, Frederick Wansbury, 2, Knockholt, & Charles Norris, 12, Peckham.
- [S61] Passengers, on MV 'Otway' 25 May 1911, to Australia.
- [S38] Australian War Memorial .pdf copies of original typed records.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, Charles Wansbury, Perth, WA, no 133.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016