#4642, (June 1885-1939)
|Birth*||JUN 1885 ||Daniel Patchett was born in JUN 1885 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with William Patchett and Elizabeth Smith at Risgate Road, Gosberton, Lincolnshire, England, together with William Patchett and Lizzie Patchett.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Daniel Patchett lived with William Patchett and Elizabeth Smith at Towngate, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with May Patchett, Annie Patchett, Philip Patchett and Grace Patchett.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Daniel Patchett was employed as farm labourer.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||29 NOV 1917 ||He began military service on 29 NOV 1917 at Assiniboia, Saskatchewan, Canada.5 |
|Occupation*||18 JAN 1918 ||The occupation of Daniel Patchett was 'Farmer.5' |
|Employment||MAR 1921 ||He was employed as Farmhand.6 |
|Residence*||MAR 1921 ||He lived at Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada.6 |
|Death*||1939 ||He died in 1939 at Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA.7 |
|Burial*||1939 ||He was buried in 1939 at Greenwood Memorial Terrace, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1885, vol 7a 883.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, Canada WW1 records.
- [S111] Canada Census, Census of 1921., in house of Rupert McMorris as farmhand.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, memorial plaque "Lest We forget, Here lies a Canadain Soldier, Pt. Dan Patchett, L.P.F. 1886 1939."
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016