#4877, (March 1860-)
|Birth*||MAR 1860 ||Charlotte Wills was born in MAR 1860 at Poole, Dorset, England.1 |
|Baptism||23 MAR 1860 ||She was baptized on 23 MAR 1860 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with John James Galton Wills and Ann Eliza Russell at High Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Mary Ann Margaret Wills.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Charlotte Wills lived with John James Galton Wills and Ann Eliza Russell at 3 High Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Mary Ann Margaret Wills, Thomas James Wills, Ann Eliza Wills and Ellen Wills.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Charlotte Wills lived at 77 Margaret Street, Finsbury, Middlesex, England.6 |
|Married Name||15 MAY 1881 ||Her married name was Griffin.7 |
|Marriage*||15 MAY 1881 ||She married Charles Griffin on 15 MAY 1881 at St Andrews Church, Holborn, London, England.8,9 |
|Married Name||SEP 1887 ||Her married name was Freeman.10 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1887 ||Charlotte Wills married Percy Freeman in SEP 1887 at St Pancras, London, England.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1860, vol 5a 326.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Charlotte Wills, parents John & Ann Eliza, St James, Poole, no. 903, p 113.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, in Phillips household as cousin.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Charles Griffin, 31, father George, & Charlotte Wills, 22,fahter John, St Andrews, Holburn, Middlesex, no 385, p 193.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Charles Griffin & Charlotte Wills, London City, Apr-Jun 1881, vol 1c 15.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Charles Griffin, 31, father George, & Charlotte Wills, 22, father John, St Andrews, Holburn, Middlesex, no 385, p 193.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Charlotte Griffin & Percy Freeman, Pancras, London, Jul-Sep 1887, vol 1b 9.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 8.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016