#4927, (11 January 1872-June 1930)
|Birth*||11 JAN 1872 ||Henry Smith was born on 11 JAN 1872 at 15 Austen Street, Shoreditch, London, England.2 |
|Baptism||11 FEB 1872 ||He was baptized on 11 FEB 1872 at St Leonard's Church, Shoreditch, London, England.2 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1895 ||He married Alice Mary Cracknell on 25 DEC 1895 at St Paul's Church, Canonbury, Islington, London, England.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Henry Smith and Alice Mary Cracknell lived at 32 Englefield Road, Hackney, London, England, together with Alice Smith.4 |
|Marriage*||8 DEC 1909 ||Henry Smith married Ellen Wills, daughter of John James Galton Wills and Ann Eliza Russell, on 8 DEC 1909 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England, witnessed by Mary Ann Margaret Wills and Thomas James Wills.1 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Henry Smith and Ellen Wills lived at 96a Glyn Street, Clapton Park, London, England, together with Alice Smith and Elsie Smith.5 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Henry Smith was 'Newsagent & Tobacconist.6' |
|Death*||JUN 1930 ||He died in JUN 1930 at Hackney, London, England, aged 58.7,8 |
|Burial*||3 JUL 1930 ||He was buried on 3 JUL 1930 at Chingford Mount Cemetery, Waltham Forest, London, England.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Henry Smith, 37, widower, father William, & Ellen Wills, 37, spinster, father John James Galton, (dec.) St James, Poole, no 55, p 28.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Henry Smith, parents William & Catherine, St Leonard, Shoreditch, no 450, p. 57.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Henry Smith, 23, father William, & Alice Mary Cracknell, 20, father Robert, St Paul's, Islington, no. 301, p 131.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, also with Robert Cracknell, Alice's father.
- [S68] The 1911 census, present with Ellen written as Helen, married 1 year. Two children, Alice, 14 & Elsie,2. Father-in-law Robert Cracknell, widower, 72.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, Burial Register, Chingford Mount, London. register 81386, p 168. with wife.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 58, Shoreditch, London, Apr-Jun 1930, vol 1c 62.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016