Edward John Randall1
#4928, (13 October 1889-)
|Birth*||13 OCT 1889 ||Edward John Randall was born on 13 OCT 1889 at 3 Minton Terrace, Wandsworth, Surrey, England.1 |
|Baptism||30 OCT 1889 ||He was baptized on 30 OCT 1889 at St Mary, Battersea, London, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Henry Randall and Ann Eliza Wills at Gardeners Arms, 4 Myrtle Terrace, Wandsworth, London, England, together with Ellen Eliza Randall.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Edward John Randall lived with Henry Randall at Ashenden Arms, 90 Glyn Road, Hackney, London, England, together with Ellen Eliza Randall, Mary Ann Margaret Wills and Ellen Wills.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Edward John Randall lived with Henry Randall at 148 Abbey Street, Bermondsey, London, England.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Edward John Randall was employed as Agent, insurance.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Edward John Randall, parents Henry & Annie; St Mary, Battersea, no 1760, p 220.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Margaret as visitor & Ellen as worker.
- [S68] The 1911 census, note same address as dau., Ellen & husband.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016