#5041, (15 April 1872-December 1922)
|Birth*||15 APR 1872 ||Emma Lane was born on 15 APR 1872 at Croydon, Surrey, England.2 |
|Baptism||5 SEP 1875 ||She was baptized on 5 SEP 1875 at St John the Baptist, Croydon, Surrey, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with George James Lane and Mary Ann Costar at Church Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with George Lane, Mary Ann Lane, Eliza Lane and Alice Lane.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Emma Lane lived with George James Lane and Mary Ann Costar at 21 Fawcett Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Eliza Lane and Alice Lane.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emma Lane lived with Mary Ann Costar at Croydon, Surrey, together with Alice Lane, Mary Ann Lane, Rufus Edward Dicker, Leslie Clement Dicker and Olive Alice Dicker.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1922 ||Emma Lane died in DEC 1922 at Croydon, Surrey, aged 50.7 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1872, vol 2a 214.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Emma Lane, parents George & Mary, St John, Croydon, no 1762, p 221.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, wih mother-in-law.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, details from 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 50, Croydon, Surrey, Dec 1922, vol 2a 375a.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016