Mary Ann Lane1
#5043, (27 August 1876-December 1943)
|Birth*||27 AUG 1876 ||Mary Ann Lane was born on 27 AUG 1876 at Croydon, Surrey, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with George James Lane and Mary Ann Costar at Church Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Emma Lane, George Lane, Eliza Lane and Alice Lane.3 |
|Baptism||23 DEC 1883 ||Mary Ann Lane was baptized on 23 DEC 1883 at St John's Church, Croydon, Surrey, England.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||22 APR 1896 ||She witnessed the marriage of Emma Potter and George Lane on 22 APR 1896 at Registry Office, Croydon, Surrey, England.5 |
|Married Name||OCT 1899 ||Her married name was Dicker.6 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1899 ||Mary Ann Lane married Rufus Edward Dicker in OCT 1899 at Croydon, Surrey.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ann Lane and Rufus Edward Dicker lived at 21 Fawcett Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Leslie Clement Dicker.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Ann Lane lived with Mary Ann Costar at Croydon, Surrey, together with Emma Lane, Alice Lane, Rufus Edward Dicker, Leslie Clement Dicker and Olive Alice Dicker.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1943 ||Mary Ann Lane died in DEC 1943 at Croydon, Surrey, aged 67.9 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Mary Ann Lane, age 7, ; parents George & Mary Ann, Croydon, Surrey.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, wih mother-in-law.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Mary Ann Lane, parents George & Mary Ann, St John Croydon, Surrey. no 2281, p 279.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, Army Pension Records, 1917.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Rufus Edward Dicker & Mary Lane, Croydon, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1899, vol 2a 659.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with mother & sisters next door?
- [S68] The 1911 census, details from 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 67, Croydon, Surrey, Dec 1943, vol 2a 918.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016