#5173, (31 January 1883-13 September 1966)
|Birth*||31 JAN 1883 ||Florence Lane was born on 31 JAN 1883 at Croydon, Surrey, England.3 |
|Baptism||26 AUG 1883 ||She was baptized on 26 AUG 1883 at St Peter, Croydon, Surrey, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with William James Lane and Sarah Ann James at 11 Brighton Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Arthur Henry Lane, Kate Emma Lane, William Walter Lane, Minnie Lane, Sarah Maud Lane, Rose Lane and Frederick Lane.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Florence Lane lived with David Henry Mott at 86 Princess Street, Prittlewell, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England.5 |
|Married Name||JUN 1901 ||Her married name was Mott.6 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1901 ||Florence Lane married David Henry Mott in JUN 1901 at Croydon, Surrey.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Florence Lane and David Henry Mott lived at 85 Guildford Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England, together with Henry Arthur Mott and Frank Edward Mott.7 |
|Residence||OCT 1944 ||Florence Lane and David Henry Mott lived at 94 High Street, Croydon, Surrey, England.8 |
|Death*||13 SEP 1966 ||Florence Lane died on 13 SEP 1966 at Roche Close, Rochford, Essex, England, aged 83.9,10 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Florence Lane; parents William & Sarah, St Peter, Croydon, no 1140, p 143.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1883, vol 2a 276.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, D H Mott, widower with 2 visitors, E Mott (sister?) & F Lane, age 18, cook.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Florence Lane & David Henry Mott, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1901, vol 2a 641.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S108] Unknown author, UK WW11 Civilian Deaths, address on son's death record.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, residence, date, probate to Lily Emma Mott, widow.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 83, Rochford, Essex, Sep 1966, vol 4a 751.222.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016