Lily May Pippitt1,2
#5224, (21 January 1890-December 1979)
|Birth*||21 JAN 1890 ||Lily May Pippitt was born on 21 JAN 1890 at Gorleston-on-Sea, Norfolk, England.2 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 'Locksley' 3 Broom Water, Teddington, Middlesex, England.3 |
|Married Name||2 DEC 1911 ||Her married name was Bundle.1 |
|Marriage*||2 DEC 1911 ||She married George Henry Bundle, son of William Bundle and Ellen Lane, on 2 DEC 1911 at Registry Office, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England.1 |
|Residence*||1 FEB 1915 ||Lily May Pippitt and George Henry Bundle lived at 53 Clarence Road, Sutton, Surrey, England, together with George William Bundle.4 |
|Residence||1927 ||Lily May Pippitt and George Henry Bundle lived at 48 Croyland Road, Edmonton, Middlesex, England.5 |
|(Witness) Death||1 FEB 1961 ||Lily May Pippitt witnessed the Death of George Henry Bundle on 1 FEB 1961 at Edmonton, Middlesex.6,7 |
|Death*||DEC 1979 ||Lily May Pippitt died in DEC 1979 at Thanet, Kent, England, aged 89.8 |
- [S71] UK WW1 records, marriage; George Henry Bundle & Lily May Pippitt, Kingston, Surrey.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Lily May Pippet, Mutford, Suffolk, Jan-Mar 1890, vol 4a 1003.
- [S68] The 1911 census, servant, Petri family.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, on war record papers.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Rolls; Edmonton, 1927.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to widow.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Edmonton, Middlesex, Mar 1961, vol 5e 397.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 89, Thanet, Kent, Dec 1979, vol 16 1748.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, on father's war enlistment papers.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016