Gladys Maud Hadley1
#5306, (June 1898-22 February 1986)
|Birth*||JUN 1898 ||Gladys Maud Hadley was born in JUN 1898 at Woolwich, London, England.1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 13 Swingate Lane, Plumstead, London, England.2 |
|Emigration*||16 JAN 1913 ||She emigrated on 16 JAN 1913 from Plumstead, London, England.3 |
|Married Name||1921 ||Her married name was Day.4 |
|Marriage*||17 DEC 1921 ||She married Thomas Gatrell Day, son of Harry Dalby Day and Louisa Gattrell, on 17 DEC 1921 at Chatswood, Sydney, NSW, Australia.4 |
|Residence*||1933 ||Gladys Maud Hadley and Thomas Gatrell Day lived at 45 Hill Street, Roseville, Sydney, NSW, Australia, together with Keith Thomas Day and Colin Harry Day.5 |
|Residence||1949 ||Gladys Maud Hadley and Thomas Gatrell Day lived at Roseville, Sydney, NSW, together with Colin Harry Day.6 |
|Death*||22 FEB 1986 ||Gladys Maud Hadley died on 22 FEB 1986 at Castle Hill, Sydney, NSW, Australia, aged 87.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth; Woolwich, London, Apr-Jun 1898, vol 1d 1220.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with parents Harry John & Elizabeth & 2 brothers.
- [S61] Passengers, Mr & Mrs Hadley & 3 children, 3rd class, London to Sydney; MV 'Omrah'.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Thomas G Day & Gladys M Hadley, Chatswood, NSW 1921. no 16688.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Roseville subdivision, 1933, p 23.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Roseville subdivision, 1949, p 31.
- [S66] Obit., Sydney Morning Herald, 25 Feb 1986. Gladys Maud Day late of Castle Hill, formerly of Roseville, age 87.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, ancestry.com.; family Martin Miller, birth & death, no refs. Married 1942 age 20, Sydney.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, ancestry.com; Lye family tree, no references.
- [S66] Obit., in Sydney Morning Herald; 18 Sep 1967. Death, p 20. as last child.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016