James Alfred Poynter1
#5343, (March 1865-June 1932)
|Birth*||MAR 1865 ||James Alfred Poynter was born in MAR 1865 at Gravesend, Kent, England.1 |
|Occupation*||1886 ||The occupation of James Alfred Poynter was 'carpenter & joiner.2' |
|Marriage*||12 JUN 1886 ||He married Emily Stacey, daughter of Thomas Stacey and Mary Ann Payton, on 12 JUN 1886 at St Anne, Limehouse, Tower Hamlets, London, England.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||James Alfred Poynter and Emily Stacey lived at 69 Brook Street, Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, England.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||James Alfred Poynter and Emily Stacey lived at 65 Wellington Street, Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Edith Blanche Poynter, Reginald Ardly Poynter, Ida Olive Poynter and Winifred Hilda Poynter.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||James Alfred Poynter and Emily Stacey lived at Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, together with Ida Olive Poynter, Winifred Hilda Poynter and Lily Poynter.6 |
|Death*||JUN 1932 ||James Alfred Poynter died in JUN 1932 at Gravesend, Kent, aged 67.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Gravesend, Kent, Jan-Mar 1865, vol 2a 356.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage certificate, St Anne Limehouse, no 394, p 197.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Emily Stacey, 21, father Thomas, & James Alfred Poynter, 21, father James Green Poynter; St Anne Limehouse, no 394, p 197.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with James' grandfather; a boarding House.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with grand-dau., May, age 4, Gravesend.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 67, Gravesend, Kent, Jun 1932, vol 2a 870.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age, birth,.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016