#540, (1789-9 January 1858)
|Birth*||1789 ||Richard Wansbury was born in 1789 at Shoreham, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||29 MAR 1789 ||He was baptized on 29 MAR 1789 at Shoreham, Kent.1 |
|Name Variation||29 MAR 1789 ||He was also known as Robert.3 |
|Marriage*||22 JAN 1818 ||He married Martha Plummer on 22 JAN 1818 at Shoreham, Kent.4 |
|Marriage*||3 NOV 1833 ||Richard Wansbury married Martha Utfield on 3 NOV 1833 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Bromley, Kent, England, witnessed by John Smith and Maria Richards.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||Richard Wansbury and Martha Utfield lived at Shoreham, Kent.6 |
|Occupation*||27 MAR 1842 ||The occupation of Richard Wansbury was 'Labourer.7' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1851 || From 2 APR 1851 Richard Wansbury lived at Shoreham, Kent.8 |
|Death*||9 JAN 1858 ||He died on 9 JAN 1858 at Halstead, Kent, England.9,10 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., Richard Wansbury. father Wm. Wansbury, mother Mary; C135122.
- [S29] Email from, from Yvonne Mack (nee Cheeseman) 25/1/2010 e-mail address.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), M147542, Robert Wansbury & Martha Utfield.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Richard Wansbury & Martha Plummer, Shoreham; M135123. & fhl 1469564.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Robert Wansbury, bachelor, & Martha Utfield, widow; Bromley Parish, No. 329, Page 110. Hand written extract to Robert Wansbury, Shoreham, Kent, dated 11 June 1837 by J.E.Newell, Minister of Bromley.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, also with Ann Hatfield, age 14, servant.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage, TE278826, William WANSBURY, Emma LANE.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, recorded as Robert Wansbury; with Richard Ashenden, son-in-law & Samuel, grandson.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, age 37, Halstead, Kent, no 380, 1858, TB, Fanny Bunstead.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1858, vol 2a 269.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage cert of William Wansbury and Emma Lane.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, father staying with son-in-law.
- [S48] Parish Register, Christening Records 1520-1906; England & Wales.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016